2020 was a breakthrough year for Team 17 with the launch of 12 games across our Games Label and own IP and we aren’t stopping there. With huge growth plans afoot, bringing onboard team driven, principled and savvy Teamsters is central to our success.
We are looking for an inventive Technical Artist to join our best-in-class Art team, working across an eclectic range of games in a genre agnostic environment.
No two days are the same for a Tech Artist, you will support across a high number of projects at different stages, from supporting prototyping and idea development to pre-release optimisation and bug fixes.
- Optimise and debug graphics pipelines using debugging tools like RenderDoc
- Create, Implement and Evaluate game engine optimisations such as LOD's, Culling volume, texture compression etc
- Create, Implement and Evaluate Art pipeline best practices. Naming conventions, project setup, tools development
- Evaluation of game engine performance and memory budgets, always looking at ways to improve and optimise current processes.
- Strong Unity experience
- A good understanding of Unity ShaderGraph/ShaderForge or UE4 Material Editor for creating materials
- Post Process effects
- Maya Python or mel. API
- C# for tools development in Unity
- Good understanding of Universal Render Pipeline (URP) Perforce / Photoshop
Bonus points for
- Complex tool implementation
- Shader writing
- Aseprite scripting is a bonus