Senior UI Artist
We are looking to hire a Senior UI Artist to join us , who’s purpose will be to ensure that our games remain playable and enjoyable for all of our communities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on broad range of diverse IP’s and projects, while also gaining essential experience as the leader of this new specialism within the art department at Team 17; then this role could be for you!
- Be a part of all stages of the development process across all projects at Team 17, from initial concepting and wireframing; through to creating finished, game-ready assets.
- Work closely with the Game Design team to ensure that the user experience and the user interface of each of our projects are aligned, maintaining game functionality and accessibility.
- Work with the Art Director to agree on the artistic direction of projects within the studio, offering your expertise as a Senior UI Artist to guide these conversations and ensure that the user interface of our games is kept inventive and fun!
Skills and Experience
- A track-record of developing the highest quality UI experiences for console titles, from conception to launch.
- A familiarity with Adobe CS packages. A strong background in graphic design.
- Excellent communication skills.