We are currently looking for a Senior Artist to help shape our growing Art department in our New Manchester studio located in Media City. For this role, you will need to be an established artist, a natural leader of fellow artists who is confident and able to work alongside producers, designers and programmers to make sure that our games not only look great but also meet project deadlines and milestones.
Although console experience is preferred high end mobile experience is welcomed. This role would suit someone wanting to move up into a larger studio.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience within a senior Art role;
- Worked on 2 released titles;
- The ability to set up a project and establish workflows;
- Previous experience of leading a small team of artists in a studio environment;
- Technical proficiency in areas of 2D and 3D Art;
- Experience with shaders and effect desirable
- Experience of using Unity Experience using Maya and Photoshop
You will be proactive and have the ability to make effective changes. We want you to bring energy and ideas to the studio, where you are given the support to grow and develop whilst leading your own successful team.
The role is about being able to manage a team of artists, whilst delivering your own scheduled work too. Be it assets or technical implementation. We are looking for someone who shares our vision, who can implement it whilst managing their team through to the release of the product.