We are looking for a Production Assistant to join us in the Wakefield studio and help out with the day-to-day running of our projects. This is a fantastic chance for anyone who has an interest in pursuing a career in production to step into the department and work with our brilliant internal teams & external partners!
Responsibilities of the role will include handling the day-to-day administrative duties on any assigned projects, facilitating meetings/stand-ups, updating schedules, reviewing milestones, coordinating cross-project resources, triaging bug databases, localisation and submission preparation.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised, a great communicator with a positive can-do attitude, and with a real desire to pursue a career in the games industry within a production context. Ideally we would want someone who has at least one year of experience in games development with a full project cycle under their belt.
- Assisting the production team in all areas of internal and external development as required.
- Facilitating daily stand-up meetings with the development team, taking notes and identifying action points to follow up on.
- Assisting the production team in the tracking and updating development schedules for both internal and external projects.
- Assisting the production team in reviewing milestone builds, ensuring that feedback is collated and deliverables can be signed off.
- Assisting in the testing of builds to help the development team track down and solve any issues arising.
- Assisting in the triaging of issues in the bug database to ensure that all bugs are prioritised appropriately.
- Proactively identifying risks on projects and raising them up to the relevant members of the production team.
- Liaising and managing relationships with development partners, outsourcers and the commercial arm of the business to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Involvement in the language file and localisation processes on projects throughout the department.
- Coordination of studio development resources assigned across multiple projects.
- Coordination within the studio of marketing asset requests coming from the commercial team.
- Supporting the collation of Games Label feedback within the studio.
- Working with the Release team to assure that all relevant materials are prepared ahead of submission to all platform holders.
- Prior experience of a role within a game development environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varying workload effectively.
- A proven ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
- An eye for detail, with the ability to make sure that all information is accurate and correct.
- Immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Competence in relevant technology and a passion for the gaming industry.
- A desire to pursue a career in the games industry within a production context.