Games Label Project Manager
We are looking to hire driven and ambitious Project Managers, who are impassioned about video games and would relish an opportunity to upskill their current experience in order to become an Associate Producer at Team17. With full training and support to ensure a smooth transition into your new role as Associate Producer, you will be gain responsibility for the delivery of award-winning Games Label titles, creating great relationships with our developer partners and guiding them to deliver the best possible games
What will you do as an Associate Producer at Team17?
- Manage games development projects on our award-winning Games Label from initial concept through to release and beyond.
- Collaborate with our Games Label partners across the globe, becoming the primary point of contact at the development studio for projects that we have signed to our label.
- Oversee and direct internal team members who are supporting our Games Label partners, ensuring that both internal and external teams are aligned on project goals.
- Work with our Commercial function to ensure that our project development cycle and our project marketing strategy timelines are always aligned.
- Support Producers and Senior Producers on the team to undertake due diligence on potential Games Label partners – you will be at the coalface of deciding which new games we decide to sign to our Games Label and impacting the future direction of the studio and the business
You will bring experience in the following areas:
- Experience working as a Project Manager within any industry.
- Experience and knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience in leading project teams from project conception to completion.
- Experience in monitoring and controlling projects constraints; budgets, schedules and scope.
Beyond formal experience, we are looking for people who are:
- Clear communicators who can convey complex and technical information in an understandable way.
- Well organised with good personal time management; and an ability to manage the time of project teams where required.
- Able to use their natural creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- An openness and willingness to learn a new and innovative industry.
- Above all else: impassioned about gaming and excited at the prospect of joining a growing industry filled with dedicated people!
If you are not confident that you tick all the above requirements but are passionate about games as either a player or creator, we would love to hear from you anyway.
As part of the application process we would like to see your passion for gaming in your application – whether it be in a creative CV, a cover letter with a difference, or something completely different, don’t hold back!