As a growing development studio we are always looking to add talented individuals to our amazing teams. If you are an experienced Community Manager, we would love to hear from you!
Our environment is relaxed, friendly and built on every team member having the opportunity to shine and have real, meaningful input into the games that we create.
We’re looking for people that are passionate about their careers and want to share their enthusiasm and skill base with their peers.
- Working closely with the Senior Community Manager, create and execute community strategy for key T17 products, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of service and support to our community with the help of various communication tools
- Nurturing and growing the Team17 communities for key products across all channels including Facebook, Twitter, Steam and console platforms.
- Produce & participate in regular Team17 livestreams.
- Attending events in the UK or internationally to represent Team17 and our products
- Tracking and reporting consumer sentiment across company social channels and provide recommendations to product development and commercial teams to inform decisions on product updates and future content
- Planning and managing a schedule of content that nurtures and grows Team17’s community across our owned channels
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with key content creators such as Twitch Streamers and YouTubers
- Moderating all User Generated Content according to the Moderation policy, liaising with the Legal team where required
- Acting as an advocate of the Company in the brand’s community and as the advocate of the community within the Company, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Generating compelling editorial for regular community newsletters, blog posts and platform holder channels such as PlayStation Blog and Xbox Wire
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community, and analysing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of new initiatives
- Regularly delivering insights gained from community monitoring into the commercial team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitoring trends in online community tools, trends and applications
- Other duties as required
Standards of Performance:
- Planning of social media content in a clear and structured way
- Effective reporting of analytics to commercial and product development teams
- Effective communication of community issues and sentiment to key stakeholders within the company
- Delivering content creator coverage that helps raise awareness of Team17’s products.
- Becoming a Brand Ambassador for key Team17 products within the community and inside the company, demonstrating enthusiasm and deep product knowledge
- Working well as part of the commercial team and within the wider Team17 organisation
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of one year’s experience of community management or social media communications experience
- Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media and video distribution platforms
- Have created and executed a community-focussed social media campaign
- A passion for videogames and their development
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A logical approach to problem solving
- An energetic and flexible approach to every day working life
- Competence in relevant technology
We pride ourselves on our positive atmosphere and sociable team who regularly partake in shared interest groups, lunchtime and after-work clubs, and charity fundraising events.
We offer industry competitive salaries, bonus and share schemes. There is a Medical Insurance scheme as well as Life Assurance.
For those who wish to relocate to work with us - we also contribute financially to those costs! We have you covered on all levels...
What are you waiting for?