2020 has been a breakthrough year for Team 17, having acquired a new development studio and shipped multiple titles already with many new game IPs to come.
It is more important than ever to ensure the availability resilience and efficiency of our central infrastructure. As a result of internal promotion, we are recruiting for an experienced AWS/ Serverless/Backend Developer to join the central programming team, reporting to the Associate Technical Director.
As a Backend Developer you’ll be designing and developing high performance Serverless APIs applications to support our wider software development team. Providing infrastructure as a service you will be skilled in areas such as: unit testing; behaviour driven design and testing; and provide a knowledge of key-value and no SQL databases.
To flourish in this role, you will have experience and knowledge within several key areas.
- 2 years’ experience with: AWS Lambda AWS DynamoDB
- 6 Months experience with AWS API Gateway
- Experience with development of RESTful APIs
- 1+ years’ experience with the AWS Serverless tech stack
- Good knowledge of AWS in the following areas AWS WebSocket API Gateway, AWS EC2, Redis
- Experience in implementing and running Functional testing and Unit testing.
- Strong Python development and Python framework (specifically Boto3) experience
- Experience with AWS S3, AWS VPC
- Good knowledge of SaaS and PaaS solutions and Linux
- Experience of Node.js and C# development
- Experience with Docker TeamCity knowledge Gherkin syntax
This role is an opportunity for an experienced Web Developer or Backend Developer to hone their existing skillset, while also expanding their knowledge through exposure to the full DevOps dev kit and gain experience through experimentation of new software to ensure a robust framework to applications for Team 17 to build upon.