We are looking for a talented and hardworking Associate Producer to join the production team.
As an Associate Producer at Team17, you will have the opportunity to work with talented teams on a varied roster of internal and external projects, helping to ensure their success and maintaining the quality that Team17 has become known for.
The production department is involved in the oversight of all internal projects as well as managing external projects with our games label partners. It is our role to ensure that all projects are planned, budgeted, tracked and any risks to delivering the projects on time are flagged. We help the development teams by dealing with their impediments, helping them to focus on and achieve the project goals. We pull in all of the different stakeholders involved in the project and make sure that the right people are involved in the project at the right time.
You will have responsibility for:
- Facilitating the managing of all assigned projects from initial concept through to publication, monitoring team progress and maintaining a project schedule as directed by senior production staff.
- Utilising good project management techniques on assigned projects to ensure that development occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high-quality standards required.
- Scheduling and attending development meetings on any assigned projects, setting agendas, facilitating discussions, taking notes and identifying action points arising from any meeting.
- Working with the development team, other producers and any external contractors to foster a good working environment and positive atmosphere on the project.
- Undertaking ongoing risk analysis on all assigned projects, identifying and communicating any risks up to the production leadership and other stakeholders.
- Communicating the overall status of project to the production leadership and management team on an ongoing basis.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working with the senior production staff to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards on both internal and 3rd party titles.
- Managing translation and localisation QA on any assigned projects (arranging quotes, managing bugs and feedback, arranging sign off and payment).
- Liaising and managing relationships with development partners, outsourcers and the commercial arm of the business to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Working with the Release team to ensure that all relevant materials are prepared ahead of submission to platform holders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least one years of experience in games production.
- Experience of at least one full games project from start to finish
- A strong understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varying workload effectively.
- Immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
- Confidence to find solutions to problems and to motivate both internal and external teams.
- Must fit within the studio environment, being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
- An eye for detail, with the ability to make sure that all information is accurate and correct.
- Competence in relevant technology and a passion for the gaming industry.