(Closed) Graphic Designer
About Us Team Xplicit
Team Xplicit is an up and coming gaming organization established in 2019. Our goal is to grow and reach as many people as we can in this industry with not only our style of play but to show our commitment to providing everyone with top notch content. We are also dedicated to creating a great atmosphere for our players and empowering them to exceed past their own limits and spur outstanding performances while partaking in the tournaments in the league. While coming from diverse backgrounds, the players of Team Xplicit are driven by common pursuits; a passion for gaming, a thirst for competition and a desire to share our excitement and experiences.
Expected Designer Responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with our Social Media Manager, and team Owners
- Develop illustrations, logos, Social Media Design (Announcements, Headers, Thumbnails, etc.)
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic that represent Team Xplicit
- A love and passion for gaming and some knowledge of the eSports Industry.
- Ability to work independently without much direction
- Must be creative and able to create graphics with little to no direction.
- Experience using Adobe Suite and other Products.
- Open to suggestions and feedback.
- Ability to edit videos (Create Montages, etc.)
- Film/Photography skills - Would send you to lans to film or photograph the team and the event
- Ability to build a brand whether it be yourself or another org. (If you have record of building a well known org's brand that will be a plus)
- A good understanding of Social Media trends
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- You will be working with like-minded individuals who all have the same goal and are passionate about what they do.
- You will be supported no matter what. This Org is a brotherhood/sisterhood and we strive to keep the environment as "toxic free" as possible. (Everyone will have access to our Code of Conduct and are fully aware of what our Culture is to be and how our members are to represent us as a whole)
Submitting your Application
If you are interested in applying, please submit your Resume. If you have any difficulties or would like to send us additional information or a portfolio, please feel free to contact us directly.