Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Team Xplicit is a Professional Esports Organization established in 2019. We are based in Atlanta, GA and are expanding/growing at a high rate.
We are currently looking to fill our Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Position. You will be tasked with making executive technological decision on behalf of the organization. This will include managing the budget for our technology department and making investments to align with organizational needs. You will need to be a strategic thinker and effective communicator as well.
You will be working under the CEO/Founder and will be involved in overall business decisions that will impact current and future operations of the organization.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used within the organization
- Ensuring that technological resources meet our short/long-term needs
- Creating timelines for development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions in respect of our technological requirements
- Acting as a mentor to our other team members
- Managing technology project time frames
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Esports experience and knowledge preferred
- Managerial Experience (2+ Years)
- Advanced Technological Skill Set
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to delegate efficiently
- Extensive industry knowledge
- Drive to work towards the future of our organization.
Benefits will be discussed during our meeting.
- Submit your resume and/or additional information that you would like us to see and to take into consideration.
The interview will take place on Discord so be sure you are familiar with how it works because this is how we will be communicating amongst our members. If Discord will not work for you, please let us know, so we can set up a Google Meet prior to your interview.