Talent Manager, Brazil
Team Liquid, a high-growth entrepreneurial organization, is looking for a Talent Manager to be based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This role will be responsible for the execution of content, support, integration, and sales for a portfolio of talent under the Team Liquid umbrella, including professional esports athletes, content creators, and industry-related influencers. Furthermore, they will also act as the touchpoint between the talent, Team Liquid’s internal resources, and third-party brands, agencies, and organizations. The Talent Manager will uphold communication channels between content and creative teams on behalf of talent to help build their brand, as well as the Team Liquid brand.
- Manage the execution of content, support, integration, and sales for a portfolio of talent under the Team Liquid umbrella, which includes:
- Professional esports athletes
- Content creators
- Industry-related influencers.
- Manage the brand and content of assigned talent.
- Partner with Team Liquid Athletes to:
- build the personal brand of talent you manage
- help execute on brand partnership opportunities
- coordinate with Team Liquid staff and external partners
- Act as the liaison between the talent, Team Liquid’s internal resources, and third-party brands, agencies, and organizations.
- Develop campaign contracts, terms, and deliverables for existing and incoming Athletic Influencers.
- Create, develop, and execute on long term influencer initiatives and strategy.
- Collaborate with other departments at Team Liquid to execute on influencer initiatives.
- Partnerships, Liquid Media - Sales and Brand Partnerships
- Social Media - Content and Promotion
- Community - Engagement and on-site
- 1UP Studios - Video Content and Production
- Branding - Art Direction and Messaging
- Manage and ensure Brand Compliance for talent per the Team Liquid Brand and any third-party brand partners.
- Create business pitches, managing budgets, lodging, and logistics for travel, events, and other special needs and cases.
- Field incoming requests via either Team Liquid resources or third parties.
- Brand marketing within an agency or brand environment.
- Experience effectively motivating and managing teams.
- Influencer marketing experience, including:
- Influencer/talent search and acquisition
- Content development
- Management of social platform ins and outs.
- Experience leading multi-faceted teams toward a common deliverable on frequently accelerated timeframes.
- Account management experience in building relationships, negotiating contracts, and owning a book of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to consistently make sound judgments.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming or esports space.