Social Media Manager (VALORANT)
Type: Full-Time Location: Europe, NL Preferred
Reports to: Head of Social
Team Liquid is looking for somebody to build and establish our brand and voice within the VALORANT community. In this role you will have the opportunity to build from the ground up and be supported in the fostering of new social media accounts. You will need an understanding, both of what the VALORANT audience cares about, and how to create the content needed to engage with them.
A successful candidate is:
- Inventive: the story of competition is unpredictable, this role will demand fresh looks at the repetitive nature of sports in order to keep fans engaged.
- Outgoing: we’re looking for somebody who’s ready to make connections with our community and players draw the best content out of them!
- Witty: there are plenty of serious moments in esports competitions but not everything has to be, games are meant to be fun right?
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in social media or community management;
- Experience using a DSLR camera and Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom);
- Deep understanding of the VALORANT community;
- Ability to drive small group projects and operate solo;
- Previous experience in CSGO or Dota is a plus.
- Creating for-Social content with our VALORANT team, both on game day and everyday;
- Learning and telling the stories of our players and helping them become heroes;
- Listening to the community, finding out what they want to see, and delivering;
- Coordinating with internal departments to see projects cross the finish line and get posted.
Include in application:
- A couple references of your best posts, photos, memes or videos and why you liked them!