(Closed) Senior Partnerships Manager
Team Liquid is looking for a qualified Senior Partnerships Manager from North America.
About the role:
Reports to: Director of Partnerships.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the ongoing management and execution of all projects and deliverables associated with Team Liquid’s Partners, including but not limited to new development, internal and external communication, and recommendations for enhancements that automate processes or generate additional revenue.
- Seek to increase and maximize revenue with existing Partners by providing top-of-the-line service to Team Liquid clients through a solutions-driven approach and executing consistent follow-up.
- Maintain high satisfaction with partners and build deep-level relationships by attending events, presentations and traveling to locations where our partners have offices.
- Manage all incoming client requests, seeking solutions and ensuring client expectations are always met.
- Act as liaison between internal and external stakeholders and Partners. Manage ongoing meetings as the central point of contact, provide regular status reports and disseminate information to key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of deliverables; provide briefs to internal stakeholders on initiatives and ensure the completion of cross-functional tasks.
- Present/communicate progress and outcome of projects to clients and determine the best next steps.
- Maintain and update a status document with requested, pending and completed deliverables.
- Assist the department head on all tasks regardless of focus or specialization.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a related field.
- Prior experience managing multiple large-scale client accounts while also servicing a number of additional smaller accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Understanding and interest in the esports industry, with the ability to work with Team Managers and navigate their schedules to meet the needs of the clients.
- Ability to plan and execute on new client activations.
- Ability to proactively network with current clients and be self-sufficient with the network.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral); fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to the attached email and mention 'Senior Partnerships Manager' in the subject.