National Sales Manager
The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021, a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we’re just getting started! Who’s we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We’re currently competing in over 20 different esports titles. We’re well on our way to helping shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world’s most extensive esports wiki).
Do you have a background in sales with a passion for gaming and esports? Would you enjoy identifying opportunities when working closely with clients to meet their needs? Are you an individual who has experience formulating comprehensive sales and advertising solutions? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the National Sales Manager, EU role at Team Liquid.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and overseeing business relationships with key clients, advertisers, influencers, agencies, and brands. You will also generate revenue through creative and strategic selling when working closely with clients and internal departments to develop comprehensive sales and advertising solutions.
- Build and maintain revenue, exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling.
- Act as a consultant when providing top-of-the-line service to Team Liquid clients to identify their business needs and formulate comprehensive sales solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop and implement strategic advertising solutions when identifying goals and objectives.
- Actively network and prospect new business opportunities and accounts
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of current and prospective clients, advertisers, influencers, agencies, and brands.
- Partner with internal stakeholders when recommending endemic influencer talent to pitch based on research and findings.
- Maximize and secure (strategic level) business relationships and growth opportunities with senior client contacts within your account list.
- Drive complex deals when working with clients, initiating contact, all the way through to signed proposals, continuously identifying opportunities to meet client needs.
- Achieve quarterly revenue growth targets by pursuing and securing net new business and accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue achievements through proper use of sales tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other applicable fields.
- 5+ years of combined experience in sales, account management, and influencer marketing
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about gaming and esports.