Front End Developer
Do you have a background in technology and design? Would you love to conceptualize and develop new website features? Are you able to work independently as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the remote Front End Developer role at Team Liquid. In this role you will maintain front end usability and functionality, while also contributing to the development of our Liquid+ website initiatives.
- Assist with the front end development of our website initiatives.
- Maintain front end usability and functionality for the Liquid+ website and other technology properties.
- Suggest improvements to the website’s user experience by implementing user interface changes and collaborating with all Technology teams to conceptualize and develop new features.
- Coordinate with back end developers to ensure compatibility and usability between front end and back end systems.
- Craft pixel perfect component driven interfaces and setup and apply easily maintainable custom styles.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language.
- Knowledge of website accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Experience with the principles of interaction design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction, or interface design.
- Familiarity with at least one CSS preprocessor and git version control