-- ABOUT US
We are a Multi-Gaming and Esports organisation based in Sweden. Team Civics was founded in February 2019 with the goal of becoming Scandinavia's largest Esport organisation. Today we have expanded our organisation and have competing teams in Call of Duty (which is our main focus), Valorant, Fortnite and an upcoming League of Legends team.
What we are looking for;
Team Civics is looking for a Valorant Team Manager to join the organisation and build a roster of highly potential players, Veterans and/or rookies entering the scene. The aim for the team will be to enter and compete in the recently announced Valorant Champions Tour 2021, Join other minor tournaments for experience and establish a foot hold in Valorant.
- Create a 5-Man Roster that can compete competitively against top tier teams.
- Ready the team for The Valorant Champions Tour for the 2021 season.
- Create and manage a schedule for the team and ensure players know their roles.
- Frequent reports to the Team Civics management (Esports Director) with updates and any problems that need solving.
- Schedule scrims with the players and other teams and compete in tournaments for experience.
- Have previous managerial experience (Preferred).
- Be formal, transparent and respectful.
- Have a passion for esports.
- Know the current Valorant pro scene and keep up to date with news.
What we can offer;
- A growing community with passionate staff to keep the organisation going.
- Team Jerseys and apparel (more to come).
- Custom GFX for social medias when joining.
- Active staff to talk to on a open schedule.
- Great experience for a pathway into the esports industry.
If you are interested -- Please send a cover letter / CV and we will get back to you ASAP.