Social Media Manager
TauCeti is looking for a Social Media Manager to help create, improve and manage our social media presence, as well as provide statistics and analyse engagement, to up our social media game.
TauCeti Esports is a new esports organization located in Germany, Europe. We currently field athletes in 5 different esport titles, and are constantly looking to expand and improve them, to give our players the best ecosystem for growth and talent development.
The position for Social Media Manager is currently unpaid, but with options for paid work in the future as we grow. We do however offer benefits which will be discussed in a more formal interview.
- Creating, developing and executing social media strategy through our different channels, as well as measuring/benchmarking our engagement to improve our content.
- Making, editing and posting content on our SoMe accounts, as well as interact with fans on these, such as replying to comments/questions etc.
- Coordinate with the rest of the staff/departments to schedule content creation and such to streamline our content creation process.
Skills that are required
- Experience as a Social Media Manager, and adequate in problem solving on your own.
- Proficient in English writing to produce quality content.
- Passion for esports and a broad understanding for different esports.
- Great teamwork skills and ability to communicate clearly.
- Extensive knowledge of Discord, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as YouTube, Twitch and TikTok.
What we offer
- A passionate and professional work environment.
- Unique and growing team where stuff is constantly moving and improving.
- Multiple benefits such as discounted merchandise and more.
If this position interests you, or if you may know someone who would have interest for this position, please share this. And if you're interested please reach out to us here with a CV and application so we can talk further.
- Rasmus "Noxivi" Sommer, Co-owner.