Technical Support Advisor
Technical Support Advisor with a heavy interest in GAMING!
So what does a Technical Support Advisor really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide extensive troubleshooting with application content via multiple channels like email and chat, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously refreshing company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Technical Support Advisor.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will efficiently and effectively answer users' software and technical questions. You will perform root cause analysis and determine the appropriate course of action. You will contribute to Knowledge Base via technical and process support documentation. In this role, you will also identify patterns in tickets to offer troubleshooting solutions. You will deliver timely, accurate, and professional support to all customers through high-quality tech conversations. You will research and review issues and communicate effective solutions both with the customer and internally in order to enhance workflows and customer experience.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Technical Support Advisor?
So, what is it we’re looking for? Well since this is a Technical Support Advisor we need someone with at least one to two-plus years of technical and/or product support.
Now let’s get technical. We’re looking for someone that can demonstrate the following skillset:
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Well-versed in chat, and email etiquette, with a fine-tuned attention to detail
- Experience with PC/Console/Mobile gaming systems
- Customer Support Experience and/or Technical Support Experience
- Understanding of PC hardware, software, and networking
- Drivers, Windows OS, Mac OSX, firewalls, DNS, traceroutes, etc.
- High School or GED (required)
- Flexible schedule to work 40 hours/week with 2 consecutive days off
- Understanding of the Google Office Suite (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Drive, etc.)
What else? Well, we need someone who has a general curiosity about how and why things work the way they do. Someone who has the ability to quickly learn and articulate technical concepts. Someone who has the ability to empathize with users and convey confidence through written interactions.