Marketing Manager (HK or Taipei)
Talon is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and expand our Marketing team!
With your extensive marketing and branding knowledge, you will help to lead, develop, and shape our brand portfolio. You will not only be able to understand the Talon brand, but are able to bring it to life with creative direction, branding expertise across Content, Social Media, Events and PR)
Under your guidance, the Talon brand will continue to grow and come to life. You will engage closely with the Operations team and Country Managers (across HK, TW, KR and TH) to develop a cohesive and actionable plan for the implementation of marketing and branding efforts. Furthermore, you will oversee all influencer and talent marketing efforts to expand our fan base. This role will involve keeping up-to-date with current market and consumer trends, and identifying opportunities to help grow Talon’s global footprint.
The role as Marketing Manager will be located in either Hong Kong or Taipei.
- Lead and develop the Marketing team across Content, Brand, Social Media, Events and PR.
- Build a marketing plan synchronized within given budgets and deliver on marketing KPIs
- Develop a strong and cohesive brand strategy in line with Talon’s brand attributes, incorporating operations, players and talent, merchandise, events, and more
- Ensuring the Talon brand is properly activated and represented in all consumer and commercial executions
- Taking full responsibility for all Marketing activities and deliverables
- Work closely with talent (players and KOLs) to ensure that all assets are fully activated from a marketing perspective
- Strong ability to analyze mark data to gain insight into consumer trends to develop a marketing strategy
- Building a social network around Asia Pacific in the industries of Media, Gaming Publishers, Leagues, and other official institutions such as Universities, etc.
- Acting as Point of contact for all PR
- Undertaking continuous analysis of market environment and consumer trends
- 3-5 year management experience within marketing teams and the entire landscape of marketing (Product/Brand/Communication on/offline)
- Strong esports, sports or digital entertainment experience
- Experience with building, managing, and leveraging a network of influencers/ talents
- Experience with building and strengthening brands and managing a multi-brand environment
- Overseeing the creative process from concept to execution
- Native digital and entertainment understanding of audience creation and community management
- Extensive experience in building and managing a target-driven budget
- Used to and thrive working in an agile and fast-changing environment
- Proficient in English and Mandarin/Cantonese or another South East Asian language.
- Experience shaping a global strategy