Summer 2021 Sales Planning & Analytics Intern
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
The Sales Planning & Analytics team is tasked with forecasting, monitoring and measuring the results of key performance indicators reflecting the health of all Take-Two’s products. These KPIs inform our discussions with management and thus determines the strategies we employ to impact the market. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with an affinity for analytics. Duties will be focused on examining video game sales data and providing insights to key partners. You will be joining a tight knit group that enjoys socializing, dining, traveling, and team building activities. The role is great for students looking to hone their analytical and forecast modelling skills within the context of the dynamic and fast-paced video game industry.
What You’ll Take On
- Support the monitoring and measurement of results of key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain sales/financial models to support various analyses
- Assist in providing ad-hoc analytical support for T2, 2K, Rockstar, and Private Division teams
- Conduct research on competitors and their gaming products/IPs highlighting trends and strategies employed
What You Bring
- Student currently enrolled in university with a major or course-load focused in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or other applied quantitative fields of study
- A specialist in Excel, specifically forecast modeling
- An excellent verbal/written communicator
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
- Knowledge of Tableau, SQL or Python is a plus
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.