Summer 2021 Internal Audit Intern
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You'll Take On:
- Analyzing, documenting, and updating key business process flows
- Understanding the technology supporting business processes
- Assisting in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management, both verbally and through concisely-written reports
- Documenting and testing of internal controls within the company’s business units to ensure compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
- Being a key player in other audit projects and assignments as they arise, including documentation requests, walkthroughs, testing, and deliverable creation
- Assisting with various administrative tasks
- Developing an understanding of the organization as a whole
- Developing and fostering strong professional relationships within the company
- Building the department’s standing and credibility throughout the organization
- Taking a proactive role in departmental continuous improvement initiatives
What You Bring:
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business processes and system processes quickly
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proactive mind-set and go-getter demeanor
- Flexibility and confidentiality
- Awareness of own limitations and when to raise to others/seek advice
- Strong attention to detail
- Hard working and able to work under pressure during key periods
- Desire to work in a cool, creative environment
- Ability to work remotely and possibly in the NYC office if local regulations allow
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.