Summer 2021 Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Intern will primarily support the maintenance and refinement of Take Two's financial forecast, as well as assist with the preparation of key reports utilized by management. The role will provide an opportunity to hone analytical and financial modelling skills within the context of the dynamic and fast-paced video game industry.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Participate in the development of various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist in providing ad-hoc analytical support for T2, 2K and Rockstar teams using internal and external sources
- Research relevant video game topics by reading industry research / blogs, equity research reports and other sources
- Assist with preparing financial presentations.
- Review and analyze monthly budget/forecast to actuals.
- Participate in monthly forecast meetings.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Student currently enrolled in university with a major or course-load focused in Finance, Accounting, Economics or quantitative field of study
- Knowledge of financial documents (P&L, BS, CF) preferred
- Interest in exploring a career in corporate finance required
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent data analysis skills
- A highly organized and detail oriented multi-tasker
- An excellent verbal/written communicator
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.