Summer 2021 Channel Marketing Intern
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
The Channel Marketing team is responsible for all aspects of lifecycle management and commercial strategy of T2 products (pricing, marketing, inventory management, asset distribution, etc). Our team works closely with various internal functions of the business as well as external partners in order to ensure best-in-class positioning for our products. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is well organized and is able to plan a project from start to finish. Primary duties will be focused around project management and marketing support as we map out upcoming releases. The role is excellent for students who are looking to get exposure within the marketing & video game industry.
What You’ll Take On
- Support marketing efforts by conducting ad-hoc analysis, creating dynamic visualizations and crafting presentations
- Assist with asset management support for T2, 2K, Rockstar, and Private Division team
- Audit retail product pages for accuracy and report errors
- Conduct research on competitors and their gaming products/IPs highlighting industry trends and strategies employed
What You Bring
- Current or recent college graduate with a background in Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive, & has a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, a programming language such as Python or SQL, and graphic design is a plus
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.