Sr. Model Builder (Anaplan)
ABOUT THE POSITION
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to craft our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Are you a doer? Do you love working with data? You'll get to implement our Anaplan roadmap, coordinating and prioritizing roadmap initiatives, and provide recommendations and actions for improvements. Ideally, you're someone with direct experience building and supporting sophisticated Anaplan models; specifically within sales forecasting and improvements. With you on-board, we're preparing to go live on a major project within a few months that will enable you to make an immediate impact by crafting and maintaining an enterprise wide marketing tool. It will provide transparency for all marketing spend throughout Take-Two’s US and International territories.
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE ON:
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within the Anaplan platform.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Ability to configure, maintain and modify Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
- Work with a team of developers aligned to the Company’s strategic initiatives
- Prepares business users and team members by conducting training
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5 years + of meaningful experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- 3-5 years of practical experience as a Certified Anaplan model builder
- Strong footing in systems development, including system development life cycle, requirement gathering, data analysis, design, and test techniques.
- Proven track record with integrating formatted and unformatted data within Anaplan using Anaplan connect
- Ability to tackle Anaplan performance issues with various optimization techniques
- Demonstrated ability as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least three full life cycle implementations
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems such as Hyperion Planning. (helpful)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.