Sr. Anaplan Architect
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to craft our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Are you a doer? Do you love working with data? You'll get to implement our Anaplan roadmap, coordinating and prioritizing roadmap initiatives, and provide recommendations and actions for improvements. Ideally, you're someone with direct experience building and supporting sophisticated Anaplan models; specifically within sales forecasting and improvements. With you on-board, we're preparing to go live on a major project within a few months that will enable you to make an immediate impact by crafting and maintaining an enterprise wide marketing tool. It will provide transparency for all marketing spend throughout Take-Two’s US and International territories.
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE ON:
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Manage the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Ability to modify existing data models in Anaplan in order to incorporate new functionality
- Will serve as SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Participates in data integrations and migration solutions
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Provide guidance and insights for developers aligned to the Company’s strategic initiatives
- Prepares business users and team members by conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3+ years of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder with multiple model implementations from start to finish
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- 6+ years relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey information effectively to both business partners and members within the entire Enterprise Applications team
- SME in planning and modelling in supply chain, finance or sales strongly preferred
- Strong footing in systems development, including system development life cycle, requirements, design, and test techniques.
- Data modelling: Deep knowledge in data modelling and database design, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Expertise in financial planning tools, sales performance management tools
- Data analysis: Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data integration: Integrating formatted and unformatted data within the Anaplan application from various enterprise applications such as Oracle
- Other skills include technical zeal, project management, presenting technical information, and requirement analysis
- Expert in Anaplan model building and preferred to be a master Anaplanner.
- Statistical modeling (e.g. time series, regression, ARIMA, etc.) knowledge preferred
- Expert on Anaplan connect integrations with third party systems such as oracle, Informatica, SAP etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot Unix and Windows batch script issues as needed
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.