Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
Who We Are
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are especially proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to cultivate an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide an extraordinary place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
The Systems Engineering team crafts, builds, deploys and maintains a wide variety of on-premise and cloud IT infrastructure using the latest standards and technologies.
We are actively looking for a Senior Cloud Systems Engineer with a broad range of cloud infrastructure related and general purpose programming skills. Our ideal candidate has a rich and diverse technical background, is creative and passionate about IT systems and cloud technologies, as well as standardization, optimization, and automation, and has a track record of engineering, implementing, and supporting both cloud and on-prem infrastructures to accommodate end-users, developers, and internal/external customers.
Candidates are expected to have a positive demeanor and excellent language skills to share their knowledge, and are also encouraged to stay ahead of industry advancements to allow them to help guide the use and implementation of technology standards at Take-Two.
What You Will Tackle
- Develop and maintain global public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Build and deploy systems using infrastructure-as-code methodologies
- Develop and organize cloud based and on-prem based systems.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines and general automation workflows
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time of any task
- Mentor team members on cloud technologies, automation, and programming
- Supervise and resolve alerting issues for all infrastructure systems
- Supervise and test system performance for potential bottlenecks, and collaborate to drive solutions and implement changes
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for team related assets and domains
- Work closely with IT security to monitor cloud privacy.
- Work closely with vendors and other IT personnel to identify and resolve issues with systems and infrastructure
What You Bring
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting both cloud and on-prem IT systems and solutions.
- Excellent analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving abilities, with a positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both highly technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven strong cognitive flexibility (i.e., the ability to have thoughtful opinions loosely held)
- Strong ability to learn new technologies, dive into challenges and provide direction to junior engineers.
- Deep understanding of the "Big Three" Cloud Providers with a focus on AWS
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies, CI/CD pipelines and current computing trends. Experience with GitHub Actions or Jenkins a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to write and debug automation tools and scripts (e.g., PowerShell, shell scripts, Python)
- Experience building and managing configuration management solutions (e.g., Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Experience designing, building, and managing virtualized and containerized environments (e.g., VMware, Nutanix, Kubernetes)
- Development and automation of highly scalable infrastructure in both cloud and on-prem environments using infrastructure-as-code principles.
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.