Who We Are
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to build our outstanding culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Take 2 Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to build the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and best practices. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises.
Position Description: Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting world-class commerce experiences for Take-Two’s portfolio of games. We seek versatility, thorough attention to detail, and empathy for our users. You should love design and thrive in a highly upbeat and iterative product environment.
A Sample Of What To Expect
- Partnering with product managers to build features from the ground up that solve user’s needs
- Helping to define the reusable components used to build our products
- Collaborating to create journey maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate how features should work
- Crafting materials to bring into user testing
You’re Skilled At
- Interaction design principles and tools, such as wireframing, journey mapping, flows, etc.
- Recognizing good visual design
- Working within brand guidelines
- Understanding usability heuristics
- Staying up to date with current online product principles
- Collaborating. You have a superb ability to communicate and a way of explaining ideas that get others interested and excited about your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years professional design experience
- Passion for video games
- Experience designing for mobile and desktop applications
- Additional background or strong familiarity with front-end development
- Experience with creating design prototypes. You should be able to have some basic technical knowledge of what needs to happen to bring your designs to life.
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.