Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., a leading interactive entertainment company, seeks a privacy analyst to join its Legal team. This is an opportunity to join a growing global privacy program and work with multiple publishing labels and colleagues across the company to coordinate, enhance, and run a wide range of practical privacy and data protection activities. The selected candidate will work remotely for the interim and ultimately from one of our offices in London, Dublin, New York, or Austin.
What You’ll Take On
- Help operate, improve, and monitor the effectiveness of critical privacy compliance processes.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance and improvement of our data inventory, updating existing and adding new records of processing activities.
- Collaborate with privacy / legal colleagues, customer support, technology, and data teams for responding to data requests (DSARs)
- Lead initiatives to complete data diligence, PIAs / DPIAs, and other assessments (currently using OneTrust)
- Assist with development and documentation of the privacy program including policies, procedures, standards, diligence, data flows, and training materials.
- Participate in privacy component of vendor risk management activities including vendor diligence and coordinating with business, legal and security colleagues.
- Help manage privacy email and webform activity, support privacy-related inquiries, and triage matters between team members while identifying opportunities to improve procedures.
- Support the investigation and resolution of privacy incidents.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Take-Two Legal to provide day-to-day privacy and data protection support to Take-Two’s publishing labels and corporate services including marketing, marketing technology, analytics, product development, and employment with a particular focus on US, UK, and EU
- Serve as part of a global team of lawyers, paralegals, and staff helping Take-Two’s publishing labels create the most innovative and creative products as efficiently as possible.
What You Bring
- 3 – 5 years professional experience, ideally focused on privacy and/or security compliance
- Knowledge of global privacy and regulatory frameworks including GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018, CCPA, and US Federal and State privacy laws.
- Ability to research independently and quickly gain familiarity with privacy laws and regulations.
- Experience with data mapping, PIAs / DPIAs, and tools to track diligence and risk assessments.
- Experience with data mapping, assessments, and record of processing tools (currently using OneTrust)
- Experience implementing a wide range of policy and operational elements of a global privacy program including internal and external privacy policies and procedures, training and education, risk assessments, etc.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues quickly and effectively supporting multiple publishing labels and corporate activities.
- Common sense, kindness, good humor, and a commitment to teamwork
- Collaborative and motivated to find the best approach through consultation with colleagues across the company and through supervision by other in-house counsel.
- A passion for privacy and data protection considerations within a highly creative, technology-driven, interactive entertainment company
- Exposure to technological and organization security controls preferred.
- CIPP accreditation preferred.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.