Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Be the first to tackle a new position at Take-Two crafted to support our digital strategy team. You will work closely with internal and external partners to support all Take-Two's titles on digital platforms like PlayStation and Xbox.
What You’ll Take On
- Support marketing efforts by conducting ad-hoc analysis, creating dynamic visualizations, and crafting presentations
- Support Channel Marketing and Digital Strategy teams with day-to-day activities.
- Perform analyses of competitive games, platforms, and services to understand inner workings of functions, features, and products.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, Operations, Sales Analytics, QA, and data science teams.
- Present findings to key stakeholders on Marketing, Community, and Publishing teams.
- Lead and update weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Audit retail product pages for accuracy and report errors.
What You Bring
- A passion for video games and a curiosity about the consumer journey.
- Familiarity with purchasing content digitally in-game and on first party platforms.
- Comfortable analyzing data and consumer research.
- Experienced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite
Great to Have:
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, a programming language such as Python or SQL, and graphic design is a plus.
- Understanding of key media metrics such as, Impressions, Click Through Rates, and Conversion.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.