Information Security Risk Analyst
ABOUT THE POSITION
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services.
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. is currently looking for a Temporary Information Security Risk Analyst. The role will support the Information Security team with the expansion of the comprehensive operational risk program. The analyst will assist with planning, organizing, coordinating, and performing risk assessments to identify critical risks, key controls, action plans, recommendations, and corrective actions.
- Conduct risk assessments on internal IT technology, business applications and critical vendors;
- Responsible for making decisions about the security posture of internal controls and critical vendors;
- Document identified risk and present such report to key stakeholders;
- Prioritize and drive remediation of identified risks;
- Host collaboration meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintain the risk register;
- Contribute to the agenda of the Security Risk and Governance Committee;
- Drive improvements to security capabilities;
- Prepare various statistical reports such as the Key Risk Indicators (“KRI”), Business Impact Analysis, and Audit Tracking;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of established policies and practices, including processes, policies and procedures as well as measurement and reporting systems to minimize operational risks;.
- Experience working in some combination of cyber security risk management, cyber security auditing (internal or external), and/or cyber security consulting.
- Must have knowledge of compliance audit processes and IT security risk assessment programs.
- Capable of articulating general IT security policies, processes, and technical controls.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of handling various ad-hoc requirements.
- Experience in a services organization serving many stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and excited by a fast-paced learning environment.
- Natural curiosity and tenacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Risk Management, Data Analytics, Risk Analytics, or equivalent job experience