HR Tech Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE ON:
- Provide support to end users via issue remediation, technology request assistance and critical issue management.
- Responsible for Workday configurations: which includes business workflow setup, modification, testing and security.
- Build reports including sophisticated reports, matrix reports and dashboards.
- You will serve as a SME and point of contact for assigned functional area and train clients on new processes/functionality and new system users.
- You will update benefit plans, absence plans, periodic schedules, Holiday calendars, work schedules and update existing reports for the various modules as the need arises.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strategic: You’re currently working through enterprise level problems while maintaining the balance of support of your end users.
- Tactical: You currently have experience on a HRIS team with experience with Workday and HR systems (HCM/Security/Business Processes and HR Operational process expertise preferred)
- Communication: Your current jobs allows you to communicate cross functionally, verbally and written. You generate dashboards and frequently find yourself simplifying detailed issues to impact change in your current role.
- Detail Oriented: You currently manage multiple competing projects and follow through on projects.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.