HR Business Partner
ABOUT THE POSITION
Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty and fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish and meaningful daily play experiences. We are looking for a Senior Manager of People & Development to join our diverse, multi-talented team.
If you are an experienced creative People & Development professional, passionate for new challenges, this one's for you!
The HR Business Partner is a strategic business partner, providing hands on support to the Dots population in NYC. In this role you will partner with Dots leadership and T2 teams to develop and execute talent management strategies, provide full employee lifecycle support including recruiting, onboarding, mentoring, development, org assessment, payroll & compensation, retention, engagement, and much more. Your work will support and encourage the studio’s growth and success as a top developer of mobile games.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON
- Act as a resource and support for the Dots population.
- Willing to learn and grow in the role as the organization grows and adapts to the needs of the global games industry.
- Translate business goals and strategy into people processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to business needs.
- Support the studio in designing, implementing, and carrying out various programs and processes to support the entire employee lifecycle.
- Anticipate and recognize employee needs in a way that fosters creativity, diversity, engagement, and collaboration.
- Recommend innovative approaches and methods to drive continual improvements in strategic objectives, productivity, and development within the studio.
- Diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/infrastructure.
- Inspire change initiatives, develop plans, and manage key business partners before and after changes occur.
- Liaise and coordinate with HR teams within T2, while maintaining and strengthening Dots’ studio culture.
- Effectively coach and mentor at all organization levels.
- Be a compassionate team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and be a critical member of both business and HR teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
- An inclusive approach with the ability to build relationships, share knowledge and influence others.
- An understanding of the need to grasp and validate the existing culture and a willingness to ask questions and learn vs. telling and doing.
- Ability to identify and prioritize work.
- Capability to strategically solve problems and establish, articulate, and implement a vision for the organization as it relates to people.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and make recommendations with data.
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of guidance.
- Understanding of how a business operates, and how people and people programs drive those operations.
- Excellent planning and operational skills, and the ability to translate vision and strategy into clear, measurable goals.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable project planning and leadership skills.
- Minimum 5 years HRBP/Organization Development/Effectiveness/Talent experience in a small to medium, fast-paced, global company with a proven history of success in leading change and achieving results.
GREAT TO HAVE:
Gaming industry experience is a plus. Prior experience with Workday, Textio, Greenhouse, Monday.com, and other org tools.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hits—Dots, Two Dots, and Dots & Co—and over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the T2 family.
- While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
- We promote a friendly, honest, and collaborative work environment and believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one’s race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, and religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we’ve fostered and are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.