Digital Sales Operations Analyst
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. We've built arguably the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our colleagues who help foster an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
The Digital Sales Ops team offers more than just data entry, we are data challengers which allows us to remain flexible in our approach and have positive “Can-Do” attitudes.
An average day might include collecting, reviewing, and validating statements and daily sales reports from customers worldwide. We also set unique items in the system that correlates to our games both new and add-ons. We are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
Someone who understands game terminology and data dictionary from our digital partners, and analyze, report, and map it to our standard data governance terms.
What you'll take on:
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Manage the daily order processing for monthly accruals and restatements for all digital sales customers.
- Reconcile monthly restatements to accruals and account for all variances.
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to achieve data needs and analysis results more effectively.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Lead occasional projects and special requests from different teams (SPA, Finance, Tax teams. Etc.)
What you bring:
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proven Track Record to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills and flexibility with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Detail-oriented with practical follow up and follow through skills.
- Has a strategic approach to attain and exceed results and desired goals.
What we offer you:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.