Data Center Operations Manager
We need an Operations Manager's that will plan, coordinate and lead our Operations team, Data Center smart hands, contractors and consultants. This also includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas in the data centers, such as device management, power, environmental monitoring and other infrastructure. The Operations Manager will also schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
You will provide leadership for day to day operations of the data center and NOC teams. In addition, you will implement or improve existing SLAs, production support, tools, and industry standards for our data centers. As the Manager you must be a strong leader of projects, internal resources and external vendors/service providers. This position will play a key role in contributing to the current and future strategic direction for Take-Two Interactive and our Labels.
What You’ll Take On
- Providing day-to-day leadership and direction for the datacenter and NOC team.
- Coordinating with IT, and business teams to develop strategies that ensure achievement of data center capacity in accordance to the data center standards..
- Designing and implementing short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures
- Monitoring all power, cooling, and humidity to maintain an optimal environment for our servers and network equipment in our data centers
- Monitoring alerts of all circuits and our network stack at all our remote offices and data centers
- Monitoring of all functional resources required for growth and ensure the appropriate work is being done to keep ahead of the growth.
- Keeping track of developing trends in data center technologies
- Working with IT teams to identify issues and assist in timely resolution to the issue with infrastructure teams.
- Working on incident management, RCA/Problem Management, Change Management, Event Management, SLAs, and production support
- Working with peer Infrastructure and other IT Department Managers to provide input into the strategic road map for Data Center technical platforms.
- Maintaining an effective professional relationship with IT managers.
- Building a culture of pro-activity, business cooperation, continuous improvement, and exceptional service delivery
What You Bring
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on technical experience building and supporting data centers, ideally with 2+ years in a Team Lead capacity
- Extensive experience leading infrastructure delivery teams inclusive of scope, scheduling, budgeting, and project planning in an environment with aggressive delivery goals
- Expertise with vendor management, negotiation and oversight of vendor resources
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Expertise in various data center hardware, cabling, environmental, and power standards
- You must have a solid understanding of network and computing, hardware and software technology
- Experience with monitoring systems: we use Check_MK for monitoring and alerting, Grafana for plotting and trending, and Splunk for reports and alerting
Great to Have:
- Knowledgable in Device42
- Knowledge of Sunbird PowerIQ #LI-DA1 We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.