Creative Project Manager
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about building, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, OlliOlli World, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
We’re looking for a project management megastar. As Private Division continues to grow, we need a person to lead the scheduling and development of the marketing asset production. The role works closely with internal team members across creative production, marketing, and game production, and external parties. The PM ensures tasks stay on schedule and that our marketing content continue to meet our high quality bar.
What you'll take on:
- Handle cross-functional projects focusing on the planning and oversight of the creative development of marketing materials and merchandising across multiple games simultaneously in our portfolio.
- Build and coordinate workback schedules for packaging, media content, videos, merchandising, and marketing assets.
- Run the routing of assets for feedback and approvals, establishing yourself as the label liaison with first parties, rating boards, legal, and licensors.
- Sort, bring order, document, and generally bring some KonMari love to Confluence, Dropbox folders, Monday boards, and the creative development for marketing.
- Work closely with the operations team of our parent company, Take-Two, in the manufacturing of packaging assets, marketing materials, and merchandising.
- Become the in-house specialist on policies and guidelines related to worldwide ratings, first party rules and templates, and digital storefront metadata.
- Handle the label’s merchandising planning and production, including special packaging editions, apparel, and collectibles.
- Run the outsourcing and supervision of marketing asset production to freelancers and temporary employees as required.
What you bring:
- You’re bringing some proven background as a project manager passionate about creative development with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- You are a whiz at building out schedules, how to prioritize projects, and keeping people honest to those schedules, which leads to…your excellent interpersonal skills.
- You build and establish relationships across organizations, and people like you even if you’re telling them they’re going to be late.
- You’re an email master, and at 9:05AM Monday, everyone on the team has a detailed but easy to digest table of the week’s upcoming hot items.
- You’re proactive, identifying upcoming needs and begin strategizing how to address them.
- You've got a very strong attention to detail, and cringe when people mix up “your” versus “you’re” or use EST instead of EDT.
- You have a knack for turning creative ideas and business objectives into projects that have schedules and assignments, and you stay on top of those.
- You’re a gamer? Great,+10 points!
Cover letter is required: tell us about yourself and why you’re perfect for this role.
What we offer you:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!