Corporate Development & Strategy
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a Manager to join its highly visible Corporate Development & Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, business-minded individual with a demonstrated passion for video games. This group works with senior management and the board of directors at the corporate level and with label leadership to drive M&A, investments, strategic initiatives, and the Company’s overall long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly analytical, with demonstrated experience in performing rigorous quantitative and qualitative assessments to help inform significant strategic and operating decisions across the business. Additionally, candidates must be adept at financial modeling, distilling large amounts of data into clear, actionable frameworks, and have strong interpersonal skills to help convey plans to the senior leadership team via presentations, memoranda, and discussions.
- Lead or assist the creation of financial models that will support the assessment and valuation of potential acquisitions, early to late stage investments, and strategic initiatives
- Regular monitoring of the interactive entertainment landscape and assist with sourcing and evaluating related opportunities
- Conduct research on the industry and its competitors to regularly update senior management.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and analyses for senior management and Board meetings.
- Assist with new initiatives driven by the Corporate Development group including, but not limited to, the creation of new business units, post-acquisition integration, and business model innovation.
- 1-3 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, and/or Corporate Development.
- Prior experience in the interactive entertainment industry is preferred.
- Expertise in building financial/operating models and a thorough understanding of valuation methodologies (DCF, Precedent Transactions, Public Trading Comparables, SOTP, etc.).
- High proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively advance several initiatives at once.
- Demonstrated passion and understanding of the interactive entertainment industry.
- Ability to communicate in a highly effective manner both written & verbally.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.