Application Security Lead
- Collaborate with software development teams and business leadership to remediate identified vulnerabilities and drive down software security risk.
- Develop processes to identify security holes, flaws, and exploits in client/server systems.
- Incorporate said processes into the development of an secure SDLC framework
- Perform hands-on security assessments (code review, fuzzing, blackbox testing).
- Provide guidance and expertise on secure coding techniques, secure transactions and security practices for development.
- Track trends in the hacker/cracker communities and stay abreast of hacking, cracking, and cheating techniques.
- Have a heart of serving and an ego in check
- BA/BS in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years in a software security or related environment.
- Knowledge of techniques used by hackers/crackers to exploit software systems (e.g. OWASP Top 10).
- Experience with secure SDLC practices for agile development.
- Experience developing secure, public facing applications for desktop, browser, and mobile platforms.
- Experience with web and database systems.
- Understanding of web services architecture and technologies.
- Fluency in C#/.NET and C++ preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a results oriented, retail driven environment with strict deadlines and ship dates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.