ABOUT THE POSITION
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On:
- Ensure accurate and timely data transactions within Workday and ADP Smart Compliance according to the production schedule.
- Produce, review, and analyze system and vendor provided documents and reports.
- Research issues and provide recommendations for resolution/correction related to payroll/tax processing activities and outputs (checks, reports, files).
- Assist team members in day-to-day data collection, preparation, and export of pay data files in accordance with the timelines outlined in the production scheduled.
- Review, audit, file and maintain payroll reports and documents.
- Work with ADP as needed to research and respond to escalations related to Tax, Deposits and Garnishments.
- Assist with payroll related internal communications.
- Work with internal departments in troubleshooting payroll related inquiries.
- Manage multiple projects relating to interface, time input and/or payroll integrations.
- Assists in balancing and reconciliation of each payroll on a biweekly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Review and finalize year end
- Create ad hoc reports for Accounting, Tax, Payroll, and other departments as requested using Workday.
- Meet all statutory, workers compensation, WSIB, training incentive, health tax filings deadlines.
- Understands Canadian statutory requirements relating to taxable/non-taxable payments, tax withholding calculations and voluntary withholdings (RRSP, DPSP...etc).
- Produce ROEs upon employee status change.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years Canadian payroll experience, working in high volume environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited college/university.
- Payroll accounting theory, principles, practices, and applications (T4s, RL-1s, Tax Filings…etc.).
- Workday: HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Absence Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; intermediate Excel knowledge (i.e., pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.).
- Strong team player, with the ability to work cooperatively with individuals at all levels.
- Possesses strong technical and analytical skills and can deal well with complexity and abstraction.
- Handles multiple and concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines.
- Capable of being well organized and command strong planning skills.
- Professionalism, interpersonal and the ability to work with various personalities.
- Strong knowledge of CRA and Provincial statutory requirements.
- A self-starting creative thinker with analytical skills and ability to recommend solutions to complex issues.
- Strong ability to work independently and with remote teams.
- CPM or PCP Certification is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French is a must.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.