Who We Are
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, articulate, savvy, results oriented Accounting Manager who can become a business partner to our Label Finance teams and other departments, while being provided the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
Reporting to the Director of Consolidations, you will be asked to provide accounting support and analysis in a fast-growing business environment with releases from Private Division and Ghost Story Games. Each release will have its own unique accounting transactions and allow for collaboration with various departments. You will assist our Corporate and Label Accounting teams with performing complex general accounting functions including the creation and review of monthly journal entries, as well as balance sheet account reconciliations and analyzing balance sheet and P&L accounts. You will also be given the opportunity to make an impact on the Finance/Accounting Operations by assisting with process improvements and automation projects.
What You Will Take On
- Lead and oversee senior accountants’ preparation of assigned financial analyses for balance sheet and P&L accounts. Ensure that deadlines are met for the monthly closing, forecasting, and monthly reporting
- Collaborate and obtain a full understanding of the Private Division and Ghost Story Games operation, product development, and organizational direction
- Partner with various business partners in the T2 Corporate office on accurately accounting for General & Administrative and Selling & Marketing expenses
- Establish proper accounting and enhanced reporting for our Direct to Consumer initiative
- Review and improve the accounting processes and general ledger reporting capabilities including documenting and maintaining accounting procedures and SOX flowcharts
- Present monthly consolidated PL commentary on actual versus forecast related to the Corporate, Private Division, and Ghost Story Games
- Supervise and develop staff for career growth: hire, train, evaluate the performance of senior accountants
- Prepare ad hoc financial analyses and manage finance department special projects as assigned for timely completion
- Develop relationships with various departments in order to better serve their business needs and to resolve complex, non-routine, and/or sensitive accounting problems, address concerns, and propose and negotiate solutions
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 5+ years of increasingly responsible professional level accounting experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years managing/supervisory accountants or audit teams.
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience.
- Strong attention to detail and keen sense of ownership.
- Ability to independently identify issues/problems and present creative solutions to Director of Consolidations.
- Self-starter working under minimal direction and drive tasks or responsibility to completion and meet the deadline.
- Strong presentations skills, including the ability to represent data and ideas.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while dealing with changing priorities.
- Sophisticated knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP, Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning systems, and BlackLine reconciliation tool a plus.
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.