Unity Tools Programmer
Do you love making games that people love to play? We are looking for a Unity Tools Programmer with solid experience in making effective and easy to use tools for our team.
In this role Tactile Games you will join a team composed of both gameplay-focused and technically-minded engineers. You collaborate across teams and studios to build best in class enhancements and new tools for our editor.
We use Unity3D , so we expect our programmers to have impeccable knowledge of using and extending Unity3D to fully support the entire team of artists, level designers and co-engineers.
- A minimum 3-5 years years experience with working in Unity3D
- At least 3 years of experience with mobile games in Unity3D (iOS and/or Android)
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Strong 3D math and dynamics skills
- Great attention to detail
- Solid systems and architectural thinking
- Independent and pro-active spirit
- Solid collaboration skills
- A passion for test driven development
- Experience with collaborating on medium to large scale projects
- A good sense of F2P game design
- An eye for the “fun factor”
- Experience with Objective C and Java
- Experience with using analytics to make informed game design decisions