Senior Data Scientist, Marketing
It’s an exciting time to join Tactile. We're one of the largest Danish gaming companies and we have been scaling fast in the last few years. Our dedication to creating top-quality games with global appeal has led to the development of a series of highly successful puzzle mobile games, such as Lily's Garden, Cookie Cats, Simon's Cat, and most recently, Penny&Flo: Finding Home.
As a Senior Data Scientist at Tactile you will have the opportunity to explore data and take the initiative to acquire valuable insights that could help us improve the performance of our marketing efforts. In your day to day you’ll be partnering up with UA managers, Back-end developers, Data Engineers and other data scientists to lead sophisticated projects on machine learning, behavioural analysis and Return on Investment forecasting. Project after project you’ll be helping evolve the analytics methodologies and tools available company-wide.
What we’re looking for
- High proficiency in presenting analyses and results to all audiences, from senior stakeholders to junior colleagues and non-technical teammates.
- Experience applying rigorous analytic techniques in order to understand and model the behaviour of our players and the way they react to our marketing efforts.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Periscope, Table).
- Understanding of statistical concepts such as sampling, distributions, hypothesis testing and confidence intervals.
- Prior experience working in B2C mobile businesses, ideally as part of the marketing analytics function.
- Experience using SQL to extract and transform large data-sets.
- Proficiency in R or Python.
It’s nice if you also have
- Familiarity with collaborative programming (e.g., git), and other tools like Airflow and Docker.
- Prior experience working within mobile gaming.
This job is based onsite, in our studio in Copenhagen.