Are you a recent grad with some game/level design experience looking to find your home in the industry? Do you have a passion for games and a foundation of game design? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you might be our new Level Designer.
As Level Designer you will have the opportunity to work on games that touch millions of players. You are a great fit for this position if you like to take initiative to complete tasks, work collaboratively with others and you are eager to make great games.
- Help create levels for our 2D puzzle games
- Contribute to creative discussions surrounding new features
- Learn to analyze real-time feedback and metrics, and adjust game designs accordingly, e.g. Level difficulty
- Knowledge of traditional board game, card game, or dice game design
- Knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Great attention to detail
- Be independent and proactive
- Team player - strong collaboration skills to support working across projects
- Understanding of level design concepts and ideas
- Experience working with data driven design
- Experience using Unity 3D