Social Media Manager, Social Media Staff
Tactical Banditry, a competitive Esports Organization & Tournament Organizer with branches in Rocket League, Smash, & Valorant, is looking to expand its outreach and community across and through various Social Media platforms. As such, we are looking for a Social Media Manager & Social Media Staff.
Please note that this position is currently unpaid. Experience is not required.
A Social Media Manager and Social Media Staff will be in charge of monitoring Social Media accounts, relaying information to Administration, being up-to-date on new content & information, and posting/commenting when prompted/expected.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Oversee Tactical Banditry’s Social Media Accounts (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Create & Plan Timely, Relevant, & Engaging Content/Posts according to Social Media platform
- Work in a Team Environment & Collaborate with fellow Social Media Staff to Curate Content
- Effectively incorporate Players & Content Creators across Social Media platforms
- Provide Weekly Reports on overall Social Media (trends/patterns what works, doesn’t work, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date on Events, Tournaments, etc. in the Organization
- Engage with the Community
- Promote a Healthy Environment across Socials
- Exercise a sense of Professionalism when Posting, Replying, & otherwise Engaging with Community
- Prompt & Responsive
- Decent English Speaking & Writing Skills
- Professionalism & Maturity
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Supportive and Passionate Attitude
More information will be provided upon selection or reaching out to us at [email protected] Looking forward to reading your applications, good luck!