Art Zone Manager, Art Zone Staff
Tactical Banditry, a competitive Esports Organization & Tournament Organizer with branches in Rocket League, Smash, & Valorant, is looking to expand its doors into Graphic Design & other mediums. As such, we are looking for an Art Zone Community Manager & Art Zone Staff.
Please note that this position is currently unpaid. Experience is not required.
The Art Zone is a branch of Tactical Banditry dedicated to providing a safe community for Artists of all styles and calibers, allowing them to promote their work/portfolios, take commissions, gain advice/insight from fellow Artists on their works, etc. Artists can also apply to become "Verified Artists" & "Verified Sellers," but there is no barrier to simply being a part of the Art Zone Community as it's a free, open environment to help Artists grow and thrive. As the Art Zone continues to grow, community feedback is always useful, as well as maintaining a good relationship with Designers and the community. This is where the Art Zone Community Manager & Staff come into play.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Oversee the Art Zone Community & addressing any issues promptly and effectively
- Work in a Team Environment & Collaborate with fellow Art Zone Staff
- Provide Weekly Reports on overall Health, Metrics, and Progress of the Art Zone Community
- Create & Plan Timely, Relevant, & Engaging Content/Announcements for the Art Zone
- Manage Art Zone Projects, Competitions, & Events
- Analyze Results & Metrics from Art Zone Events/Competitions
- Engage with the Community
- Promote a Healthy Environment within the Art Zone
- Make Decisions/Vote on the Statuses of Verified Artist & Verified Seller Applications
- Prompt & Responsive
- Decent English Speaking & Writing Skills
- Professionalism & Maturity
- Sense of Tact
- Supportive and Passionate Attitude
More information will be provided upon selection. Looking forward to reading your applications, good luck!