T1’s hiring a Senior Producer to add to their Los Angeles-based content team in a full-time capacity. The Senior Producer will serve as a leader for the internal T1 content team, providing weekly editorial direction, while working closely with the T1 Creative Director and Executive Producer.
The ideal candidate will be a videographer with strong knowledge of the esports/gaming industry, and direct experience in editing (game clips) and field production. Fluent in digital content management systems, this person is a resourceful storyteller who shares and encourages the team to think beyond the joysticks.
- Manage T1 video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for T1 pro players, content creators, and original projects for 2021.
- Define editorial calendar through 2021
- Deliver high-quality T1 content on time and within budget
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients. Supervise internal T1 staff and additional freelancers during video production.
- Reports to Creative Director, and executes T1 campaigns from project conception through final production details.
- Lead the development of production systems, budgets to be used across multiple social platforms and tactics.
- Creates post-production processes in video department
- Liaison with players and competitive staff on a regular basis
- Minimum 8 years of digital media production, and brand experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Video Production or closely related discipline
- Portfolio of work required