The Graphic Designer at T1 Entertainment & Sports will support the Content department and others in developing digital work aimed at driving brand awareness and team relevance. You will create original and innovative work to help push the brand forward. Manage requests from all departments and manage flow of work to meet deadlines & maintain brand standards across a variety of projects. This includes social media content, logos, digital banners, thumbnails and more.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment collaborating on marketing collateral and production design as needed.
- Ensures all materials produced internally or externally adhere to corporate brand standards.
- Develops and maintains design elements for social media, website, merchandise and all digital graphics.
- Maintains the digital asset libraries and practices standard file naming conventions
- May coordinate production with a variety of vendors, monitor adherence to brand standards, and ensure projects are on schedule / completed timely.
- Assume the lead role on assigned projects, assist Creative Director as needed by leading the work of one or more designers to create concepts, comps, layouts & final art
- Assist with training and support for interns and Freelance designers
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 3 plus years of real world graphic design experience
- Must be able to demonstrate creative experience through portfolio of work samples
- Possess understanding of branding, layout, color theory, and typography in digital and print media
- Working knowledge of the print process and the ability to prepare files for internal and external printing
- Web/Email/Flash design experience a plus
- High-level of attention to detail
- Required expertise in various graphic design software packages Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc.)
- Superior design and digital typesetting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required