(Closed) Content Coordinator
Job Title: Content Coordinator of T-Wolves Gaming
Reports to: Senior Manager / Director of T-Wolves Gaming
FLSA Status: Full Time/Exempt/Regular
Date Modified: 11/26/2018
Summary/Objective: The individual in this role will be a critical part of the marketing and communication team, supporting the organization through all social media channels representative of the organization’s NBA2K League affiliation. This person will develop tactics to support campaigns, engage with fans through social media outlets, and manage all aspects of social media channels for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
- Develop and disperse compelling content for social networking sites, and implement reoccurring day to day updates and changes to all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch)
- Capture imagery, video, and audio of team and player moments ranging from practice, to training, to game competition for use of T-Wolves Gaming Channels
- Serve as key point of contact for digital content initiatives related to NBA 2KLeague
- Engage in conversations that surround brand content and stimulate dialogue across league.
- Track frequency of brand recognition and content
- Analyze trends and metrics to measure engagement in social media.
- Generate and analyze digital reporting metrics to evaluate digital success across various platforms.
- Write and execute streaming schedule for T-Wolves Gaming initiatives.
- Produce and create graphic elements for activate partnership initiatives.
- Manage studio production shoots ensuring all production standards are met.
- Create artistic illustrations and graphics for use on social channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to support strategies.
The above functions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other:
- Understanding and experience around NBA2K, Esports, and gaming including knowledge of competitors
- Prolific understanding of gaming culture and norms.
- Familiarity with HTML, DSLR Cameras for Photo/Video, Photoshop and Social Media Reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Experience in digital media including social and streaming, as well as leveraging social influencers
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and deadlines in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Must be a self-starter.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience in social media and content creation.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibility
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and exchange information with others both in person and over the telephone. The employee frequently is required to remain in a stationary position as well as operate computers and other electronic equipment. Staff may occasionally move boxes or other items weighing up to 20 pounds.
Position does require travel.
T-Wolves Gaming is an equal employment opportunity organization.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.