Community and Stream Team Manager
Sweeps is looking for a digital-savvy Community and Stream Team Manager to build brand awareness and loyalty. The Community and Stream Team Manager will be responsible for managing both our Discord and Twitch chat community as well as our Community Stream Team. You will be the first point of contact for online fans, followers, and stream team members thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for community initiatives and streaming. You must have an outgoing personality as working with people will also be part of the job.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop community initiatives for both our fans and stream team.
- Build a tier system for our community stream team.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant team members.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
Community Manager Requirements:
- Experience with Discord and Twitch.
- At least one year’s experience managing communities and stream teams.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management skills.