Capacity: Full Time
Location: North America, WFA (work from anywhere)
We are Supersocial.
A new, well-funded company focused on creating insanely engaging games and experiences for the metaverse, starting with Roblox. The metaverse is an emerging universe of collective virtual spaces, where players can meet up online and play together in a whole new way. We build new game worlds for these immersive platforms, with unique stories and gameplay experiences that inspire all of us to connect, imagine, and create.
See you there!
How you’ll make an impact
As our first Data Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in growing our first game and building the foundations of our data capabilities. You will define, monitor, and work closely with the team to recommend features and strategies to improve KPIs and contribute to their continuous improvement. The ideal candidate is an analytical, creative, and proactive individual who is passionate about driving insights from data and wants to help build a world-class games studio.
You’ll enjoy this role if you can
- Design and implement an effective data and analytics plan, ensuring that we identify the most important questions and craft a detailed execution plan to answer them while operating with imperfect data;
- Empower the game development team to make informed decisions by turning our game data into actionable insights;
- Proactively spot trends and patterns in game data that identify potential blind spots and opportunities and make recommendations for how to address them;
- Partner with growth team to define the measures of success, and develop the analysis and reporting necessary to measure, understand and improve these metrics through standardized and ad hoc reports and dashboards;
- Design tracking events to improve the quality and coverage of our game's telemetry;
- Develop A/B-testing strategy for continuously improving our games.
- 4+ years experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist;
- 2+ years experience as, or working closely with, Product Managers or Game Performance Managers, ideally on F2P mobile games;
- Expertise using SQL to manipulate data and experience using Python and/or R to clean, transform and analyze data and build models (churn, LTV);
- Strong knowledge about the F2P mobile games market and KPIs of different game genres;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present findings and recommendations to non-technical audiences, and influence decision-makers;
- Experience working with dashboarding / reporting tools;
- Knowledge of statistical and modeling methods and the ability to match business problems to the best statistical technique.
Nice to Have:
- Experience within the Roblox platform as a gamer, developer and/or collaborator;
- Experience with analytics in a game studio;
- Ability to learn new languages quickly;
- Experience with Playfab;
- Working with big data techniques (Hadoop/Hive) or in balancing game economy.
What we offer
Work from home or from anywhere! We have team members already in 3 different time zones working closely together with full transparency, efficiency and trust. We value our team members and believe each one has an important role in creating a unique, magical experience for our players! A strong and welcoming company culture: we love what we do and we love working together. You’ll love it too!
- Health insurance, vision and dental (for US-based teammates only at the moment)
- Competitive base salary
- Equity: stock in the company to make you feel like an owner, not an employee
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- “Get Comfy” stipend to make your work environment comfortable and enjoyable
Supersocial is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.