Full Stack Web Developer
Bored brings fun social games into Slack for remote teams. The idea with Bored is to build the future of fun + social for remote work with games within Slack as the entry point. In the short span we have been out for, we have 1,500 organizations and 10,000 users playing our games. The games aren't your typical team games - they are about accusing and deceiving your teammates or roasting them. You should try them out. We are looking for a full stack engineer to join our team to helps us expand from games within Slack to the future of fun + social for remote work. We are looking for someone who likes to build fun things, moves fast, gets things done and has good taste. Bored is a product from SuperGaming, where we are a team of 80+ people building games like MaskGun which has 50M installs and Devil Amongst Us.
- Build new games and features on Slack, web and other social/communication platforms
- Build mini web games/apps for our marketing campaigns
- Integrate tools for analytics, attribution, drip email, etc to better manage our games
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Play games (yeah, for real)
Experience & Skills required:
- 2-4 years of solid experience in programming end to end web applications.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to tackle them.
- Code server side logic and APIs in NodeJS.
- Proficient in at least one database technology like mysql, PostgreSQL, MSSQL or MongoDB.
- Deep understanding of how web technologies/concepts work like SSL/TLS, CORS, DNS, SEO, AJAX.
- Great web user interface design skills.
- Knowledge of web analytics frameworks like Google Analytics.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills for all layers of a web application.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git/GitHub.
- Should have managed/built efficient CI/CD pipeline for web applications.
- Passionate about solving problems, ensuring quality and learning new technologies.
- Strong sense of team work, ownership, and accountability